Flexibility on rails
DB Schenker single car transports across all of Europe
Single car transports are ideal for small to medium shipping volumes. They are flexible to order and cover the full German and European network.
At DB Schenker, we offer a fully revised range of single car transport services for your regular or sporadic transports on alternating routes. Our services incorporate an easily understandable price quotation structure, enhanced reliability and comprehensive information access throughout the entire transport phase.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Single car transports are highly flexible to arrange in terms of timing, volumes and routes
- Transports can be ordered at any time up to two hours prior to collection
- If plans change, any transport order can be canceled or rebooked free of charge
- High degree of planning certainty through a clear indication of the standard transit time for your shipments, right from the quotation phase Coordinated loading periods of at least eight hours possible
- Extremely flexible management of freight car loading and unloading processes
- Convenient integration of our logistic services into our customers' processes
- Extensive range of special equipment for any transportation requirements
Benefit from the RailService Online (RSO) shipment tracking system and proactive information:
- Online shipment tracking and location of your shipments online at our web portal so you never lose sight of them
- Proactive customer information free of charge for the client (provided your order volumes meet the criteria)
DB Schenker is convinced that this offer will remain highly attractive over the long term. Accordingly, we plan to make major investments in modernizing our large train formation yards.
Last modified: 12.04.2012